The term ‘Auseal Curite’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Anne Bugg of Auseal Curite, whose registered office is 25 – 29 Pelson Court, Dandenong 3175, Victoria, Australia.
Our company ABN number is 33 084 155 242. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general informational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available by us.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor do we claim any association with the owners of these linked sites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia
HAVING YOUR SAY
We expect you to show common courtesy and respect when using our website. Don’t do anything that would upset your grandma. In case you do not know what that means, we’ll spell it out.
This website may use services that provide members of the public with the opportunity to publish comments or opinions. You agree to use the services on this website only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service we provide. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Post or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Upload any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control those rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload any material that has been altered to remove proper legal notices.
- Download any material posted by another user that you know, suspect or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless we provide a particular forum for those messages.
- Conduct or forward spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our website services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which we proscribe.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Material uploaded to any part of our website may be subject to stated limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for complying with those limitations if you download the materials.
POSTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children anywhere on the internet. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any part of our website where users are able to contribute their own posts and material. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to those parts of our website and any actions resulting from your participation in using those parts of our website. Managers and hosts of forums and blogs are not authorized spokespersons for Auseal Curite, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of our business.
MONITORING OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
We are not obligated to monitor the posts and materials published by members of the public on our website. However, we reserve the right to review materials that are posted and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
MATERIALS POSTED ON COMMUNICATION SERVICES
We do not claim ownership of the materials you (including feedback and suggestions) posted on any of part of our website. However, by posting any information or material you are granting Auseal Curite, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your information or material in connection with the operation of our and their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your information or material; and to publish your name in connection with your information or material. No compensation will be paid to you with respect to that use of your material or information.
We are under no obligation to post or use any material or information you may provide and may remove any of your material or information from our website at any time at our sole discretion. By posting your material or information you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights necessary for you to post that material or information.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to this website and the related services or any portion of it at any time, without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way. In addition, where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Auseal Curite as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in this agreement can be used to inhibit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website, or with regard to information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All contents of this website are copyright by Auseal Curite. Please contact should you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this site. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted on this website are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Only your personal use of our copyright materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. Commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site. Any requests for our permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
SERVICE CONTACT: https://auseal-curite.com.au/contact-us